DMEX is built with safety in mind. Every step of the way we made sure that no attack angles exist. All funds are stored safely on the DMEX smart contract. Below is a list of some of the security measures employed:
- Domain SSL long term certificate
- 2FA authentications for datacenter access
- IP-restricted access to the frontend CDN
- Pipeline deployment for the frontend code
- MetaMask and Ledger Nano S integration
We do not store any fund related information on the backend. The user owns his/her private keys. Nobody can access the funds without having the private keys.
- IP-restricted access
- Strong Firewall protection
- All funds operations require a signature from the owner
- Trading contract cannot be changed in the base contract after deployment
- The Oracle contract cannot be changed after deployment (to prevent price feed hacking)
- Escape hatch for stuck contracts (if the oracle doesn't settle the futures contract within 2 hours, all collaterals are released)
To fly safely with DMEX, print out or save a PDF copy of the EMERGENCY METHODS section of this documentation. The information in that section will allow you to safely recover your funds from the DMEX contract in case of emergency.